Divorce and Custody Issues are Difficult, both Financially and Emotionally.
DeNoia & Tambasco, LLC has significant experience in this area.
Catherine A. Tambasco has been practicing family law in Ocean County since 1976 and she will handle your matter appropriately, whether your matter requires delicate negotiation or aggressive litigation.
G. John Germann has been practicing family law since 1996 and he, too, has the necessary skill and experience to handle your matter appropriately.
If you are considering a divorce or having custody issues, please contact our firm to
schedule a consultation. At the time of consultation, some frequently asked questions are as follows:
1. What grounds can be utilized for the filing of divorce and what are the ramifications of those grounds?
2. What determines the amount of child support and/or alimony to be paid?
3. What determines custody and the rights of the custodial parent, inclusive of relocation?
4. Who would be responsible for the household bills pending final resolution and would the marital home need to be sold?
5. What assets would each party be entitled to, inclusive of pension and retirement plans?
As the answers to these questions are unique to each individual, we will be able to provide you with sufficient information to afford you an idea of how divorce may ultimately affect you. Therefore, if you are experiencing marital difficulties and contemplating filing for divorce, it would be in your best interest to schedule a consultation in order to obtain sufficient information before making such a life-changing decision.
Child Support guidelines.